Friday, February 17, 2006

Grain Process

So who's got groceries to pick up?! :)
This truck just left me with $1000 worth of food in our front hall... This is the biggest order I've received yet. Every few months, I order bulk items like oats, flour, & rice for myself & a dozen other moms. Great savings for growing families!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Honey, I don't think we budgeted that much for groceries this week! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sharon, for doing that!
Do you think Ralph could bring ours to the congregational meeting on Wednesday?
I'll probably give you a call sometime (unless I hear back from you). M said you also called about raisins...I think I still have plenty here, thanks!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Thank-you very much, Sharon!!! It must be a pain sometimes - especially all the calling you have to do to get all our orders! It's much appreciated :)