
A sleepy Daniel is waving goodbye to the computer here as he sits on my lap. Four down to bed (an hour ago), one to go... I can never get Daniel to bed before 10 these days -- he just wakes up & cries. :(
His 5th tooth is coming through so I guess that is his excuse! At least he's sleeping thru the night again. (He forgot how to at the cottage... which is where he learned to wave, however!)
Andrew was quite sick today -- he wasn't well yesterday either, ate little & threw up once or twice. Today he was more miserable, feverish, ate almost nothing, drank only little, & threw up twice. So unlike him to lay on the couch all day! -- Timmy was the same last Thursday at the cottage. Hasn't hit the rest of us, thankfully, although Rachel & I do have colds. We started school this week nevertheless, and it's going well! But busy busy, especially today.
I'd better run -- Daniel is waving again! Time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment