Monday, August 29, 2005

Rabbits multiplying already?!

This morning, I went out to see our rabbits and guess what I found?

Somebody's lost little rabbit was visiting our pets!!
It was easy to catch him, so I popped him in a cage and we'll put up some signs to see if anyone claims him. A small, Dutch bunny, according to our rabbit books. We found out yesterday (from Benjamin, who was over with the young peoples at coffeehouse here) that Blizzard is a Netherland Dwarf -- the smallest of all rabbit breeds.

God provided the nice big bottom cage at a garage sale on Saturday (for just $15!) and the wooden hutch as well, for Blizzard on top.
On Saturday, Ralph made a wooden shelter to cover their cages.

Making friends!

Emily is over for a couple nights -- but not for all week as originally planned, b/c Lisa is not going to the conference anymore, just Herm (one of the chaperones for the YPs at Camp Tamerack this week) -- their 4-month old daughter Anna just caught a cold. :(

No comments: